Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Poop Alot During Pregnancy

LHN SAL INSPIRATION VERSES ... FINISHED!

MIIIIII .... I can not CREDEREEEEEEEE

start this post to Aldo, the legendary trio Aldo, Giovanni e Giacomo, for tell you that I finished LHN SAL ! Although very late, I have completed the pledge a year ago and that makes me very happy.



The xxx was my very first creative love, at 12-13 years my mom taught me the basics and I have not stopped.
As I have often said, my creative delusions have led me to experiment with different paths and lately I've been very taken by the creative sewing, but when I take a commitment I have to finish it ... I must say that it came really well!





... and I do not put a collage of all pictures made in the last year??

The next SAL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment