Monday, March 14, 2011

Marijuana For Tendonitis

Zeppole and chickens ... I won the

.... mmmmmm ... and c'azzecca? you say ....
Actually nothing, except that both were "created" yesterday in a Sunday piovossissima where we did not do nothing but stay together, including a cuddle, a moment of relaxation and some task of the week ... .

Here they are my new chickens ... Some time ago I wandered among the blog friends and I seen this very nice chickens, reading the post I saw that the tutorial was sent, on request, from the talented Lella http://creareperhobby.blogspot.com , whom I warmly thank for his generosity and helpfulness. The I written, Lella sent me an email and so they were born ...

The three-Pollett yesterday
are just cute, and since I already thought of their use, not be left alone ... will be the placeholder on the table happy Easter!
I like the idea??

here they still pose some ...


and finally ... SAN GIUSEPPE zeppole!
ones you see here are those OPTIONS for a tasty snack, but I assure you III & IV was that the tray!
I got the recipe here is very good and came naturally, is accompanied by cream and a cream made of Nutella .... SLURP! Have evaporated!

conclude by wishing you a wonderful week and hope that the National Day for our beautiful Italy is not ruined by rain, as announced by the weather!

0 comments:

Post a Comment