Sunday, December 19, 2010

Nordictrack Cx 925 Ac Adapter



But what I like!
Wandering in the blogosphere I've seen this idea that I really liked: stoffine Christmas combined with stoffine American gave birth to roly-poly bearing wall or support to give a touch to chairs or the sofa at home ... lacked the raw material, the fabric fits ... I found a lovely shop in a nearby town ... a tender little family of snowmen "photographed" in their homes in the courtyard in the middle of fields, night and day ...
I chose to do the actual pillows, I added customizations (fimo buttons in sagomine and wood), I have the beads using scented honeysuckle ... et voila: here is the result!









I'm really happy with this work will accompany the Christmas gifts to my loved ones made.
you like them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment