Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Is Aswini Hair Oil Stops

Country Painting ... another attempt!

Welcome Friends

... is a phrase I like, a festive welcome to the friends that marries well with all the techniques that tries to play!

The latest work - ... Well, I miss Hercules! ;) ... - Is a cutting created thinking of the colors fall / winter: the project is Federica Baricolo, published in the online magazine Country Dreams No. 3, p.. 28 et seq.

As I said in the title is an attempt : I am self taught and I am perfectly aware that a course would give me the basics but I miss .... I enjoyed doing it, I understood the meaning of the highlights and shadows remain an unexplored territory but unattainable ... cmq 'nuff said ... Here it is:



I buffered the edges with a dark brown and I antique spraying the surface with a toothbrush ... ah what satisfaction! That's why I knew it! ;) ... bow-colored ... et voila!
a new cut that will accompany the "country muccoso" did some time ago!

... and now the inevitable collage ...

What do you think? Advice is always welcome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment