Thursday, January 13, 2011

Should I Masterbate With My Daughter

cake and Sal My Poule

This I'm going to show you are 2 sweets, one for the palate and the other for the eyes ... although for the moment, there is no good thing will come out yet ...


This is the cake Kinder , I prepared this morning for a snack of my tribe ... for the recipe and the dosage, I made reference to the blog Dolcienonsolo ... just clicking on the link will go directly to the recipe ... and this is the result:





While this is the 1st stage of SAL MY POUL , organized by legendary Sabrinaesse ... as I said we are beginning work, the body part of this tender chicken have been cut, sewn and assembled but not yet ...


... this will be the final, or at least try to get as close as possible!


0 comments:

Post a Comment